Monday, March 14, 2016

Mari for Marin County Supervisor District 4

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know that the deadline for filing for Marin County Supervisor in District 4 is fast approaching - I humbly ask for your support to get on the ballot.

Paypal takes three days to get to the bank, so please make those donations Monday the latest - at least until I file.

Deadline for me to file is March 16th - I would love to be able to file today or tomorrow, then continue to gather donation so I can file a candidate statement in both English and Spanish by Wednesday. Then I will start to assemble my team.

Local Mill Valley check dropoff location :

Mill Valley Music
320 Miller Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Please make check payable to : " Mari Tamburo Campaign " - Thanks!


btw - In case you were following my blogging during the sidewalk quagmire, you might find this of interest - http://evergreensidewalk.blogspot.com/2016/03/evergreen-project-mentioned-in-point.html

Have a great Monday!

ox,
Mari