From Marin County : "We encourage everyone to get involved, take our arts survey, attend a community forum, and get your voice heard.”
In October, community arts planning forums will be hosted in each supervisorial district by its associated County Supervisor.
- Supervisor Damon Connolly (District 1), 1-3 p.m., Saturday, October 13, Youth in Arts, 917 C Street, San Rafael
- Supervisor Katie Rice (District 2), 6-8 p.m., Thursday, October 11, location to be announced
- Supervisor Kate Sears (District 3), 6-8 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, Mill Valley Community Center, Cascade Room
- Supervisor Dennis Rodoni (District 4), 6-8 p.m., Friday, October 12, The Dance Palace, 503 B Street, Point Reyes Station
- Supervisor Judy Arnold (District 5), 6-8 p.m., Tuesday October 9, Hamilton Community Center, West Wing
For more information, go to www.artscultureaction.org "